Attention Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Fans! I received an email last evening to let my readers know that they have started a Pinterest Contest!!
Do you know about the scrapbooking social media site known as Pinterest? If you haven’t joined yet, Youngblood is giving you a reason to be on Pinterest! Officially Started on 7/19 at 11 a.m. PST, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics has launched their first themed contest on Pinterest, and you can be a part of it! Book your tickets and get ready to travel to Paris, because we’re looking for in inspirational board that will bring out the elements of our Fall 2012 launch. Pinterest is invite only. Please e-mail email@example.com if you don’t already have an account and need an invite.
Basic Rules of the Contest:
The basic rules of the Contest are to create a Pinterest board and to name it “An Evening at the Moulin Rouge.” After you create your board, you can then add any type of inspiration or décor you would have at this party. These items can be anything from dishes, fabric, costumes, makeup, etc. There must be at least 10 pins for you to qualify. After you’re finished with the Pinterest board, share it with @Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. We will choose a winner base on creativity and following the rules, the prize will be the full Fall 2012 collection. This is open to everyone outside of the U.S and in the U.S.
• Contest begins 7/19/2012 11 a.m. PST, and ends 7/25/2012 12 a.m. PST.
• You must follow Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics on Pinterest to enter.
• In addition to the 10 pins on your board, include our image of the contest flyer and tag us in it using @Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
• Only one entry board per person.
• Boards will be judged based on creativity, originality, and following the guidelines and rules.
• The winner will be announced 7/25/2012.
• Pinterest is invite only. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an invite.
• We can’t wait to see the Moulin Rouge you create!