I was looking online at the Sephora site, and what do you know? Yes, big surprise, NOT, I found something that I just had to buy. It’s by the company, Bare Escentuals, who has the slogan,“makeup so pure you can sleep in it.” Bare Escentuals wanted to design a makeup that would change the way a woman felt about herself, as well as her skin. The company encouraged women to take a chance and try something very different than anything they had used before. Now women know that when they buy makeup from Bare Escentuals, it will be good for their skin. It was with bareMinerals, that the mineral makeup revolution began.
This is my second review of Bare Escentuals; my first purchase was in their Buxom line. I purchased two different shades of the Stay-There Eye Shadow, which I loved. Therefore, when I spotted that Bare Escentuals had a NEW Pretty Amazing Lip Color line, there was no question that I had to have it in my new healthy makeup collection. The Lip Color is formulated so that it does not contain: Parabens , Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs, or Triclosan.
2. It has a really great applicator. The very creative description of it should give you a laugh: “The precision applicator handles like a racecar cornering, sculpting, and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips.”
As advertised, I found it did “hold” and “deposit” the perfect amount of color with just one application.
3. It’s size: 0.13 oz and it is $16.00
4. There are eight shades in this new line, and the description of the shade that I purchased is: bright petal pink.
With eight shades, and Moxie telling you that it is a very creamy lip color, that gave my lips a beautiful shine, you know there has to be at least one you’d like to try.
5. Bare Escentuals describes it as naturally helping to give lips, “more volume and firmness while infusing lips with minerals, hydrating, smoothing, repairing, and protecting lips from stress and pollutants.”
6. While looking at the descriptions of the colors, I looked at the name of one of them and said, out loud, “You Cannot Be Serious!” (One of my favorite expressions!) Yes, the color I purchased is called: MOXIE.
Disclosure: I have nothing to disclose. Links provided will simply bring you to the sites.
Content copyright 2011. Moxie. All rights reserved.